JurassiCraft 2 mod 1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod based on Jurassic Park. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
This project is sponsored by Nodecraft.
New in this version
- Fixed issues with coelacanth and certian machines
- Fixed issue with feeder block saving/loading correctly
- Added command to spawn structures (/spawnjc)
With extractors you can draw the DNA out of amber, and other machines will allow you to process the sample into something usable. There are a number of decorations too, including things made from bones, teeth and other things that bring Jurassic Park to mind. Considering the scope of giant dinosaurs and how much distance they can cover quickly, it only makes sense that JurassiCraft 2 adds vehicles to the game to help you move faster too. For a full list of dinosaurs included, just check the wiki.
This mod requires Minecraft 1.12.2:
- Install the Minecraft Forge for the appropriate Minecraft version.
- Download and install LLibrary mod
for the appropriate Minecraft version.
- Download and install this mod from the appropriate download link above.
- Run MC and enjoy!