JourneyMap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen.
JourneyMapServer provides server admins with control over what features can be used by players. It is now in the same jar as the client.
JourneyMap uses ModInfo to send a single anonymous packet to Google Analytics when the mod is loaded for the very first time. This provides the authors with very basic stats about what versions of JourneyMap and Minecraft to support, along with your display size and preferred language. No personally-identifying data is used or tracked. See ModInfo for information on how to opt-out.
- It works in single-player and multi-player worlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps.
- Do you use Rei’s Minimap or Zan’s Minimap (VoxelMap)? Your waypoints will now be displayed on the maps.
- You can see nearby monsters, animals, villagers, pets, named mobs, and other players.
- You can auto-map an entire single-player world with the click of a button
- You can also save a PNG image of any map.
- With new IOS and Android support, you can even use your iPad or Android Tablet as a live map display.
JourneyMap now comes in two editions : FairPlay and Unlimited.
- FairPlay Edition disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for Single and Multi-Player.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for JourneyMap Mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.5:
journeymap-1.12.2-5.5.2 (6.67 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
journeymap-1.14.4-5.7.0b3.jar (6.48 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
journeymap-1.15.2-5.7.0.jar (6.51 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
journeymap-1.16.5-5.7.1.jar (6.54 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on March 01, 2021)