JourneyMap 1.12.2 is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen.
JourneyMapServer provides server admins with control over what features can be used by players. It is now in the same jar as the client.
JourneyMap uses ModInfo to send a single anonymous packet to Google Analytics when the mod is loaded for the very first time. This provides the authors with very basic stats about what versions of JourneyMap and Minecraft to support, along with your display size and preferred language. No personally-identifying data is used or tracked.See ModInfo for information on how to opt-out.
- It works insingle-playerandmulti-playerworlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get adaylightmap, amoonlightmap,cavemaps by vertical slice,Nethermaps, andEndmaps.
- Do you useRei’s MinimaporZan’s Minimap(VoxelMap)? Yourwaypointswill now be displayed on the maps.
- You can see nearby monsters, animals, villagers, pets, named mobs, and other players.
- You canauto-map an entire single-player worldwith the click of a button
- You can alsosave a PNG imageof any map.
- With newIOS and Android support, you can even use youriPadorAndroid Tabletas a live map display.
JourneyMapnow comes in two editions :FairPlayandUnlimited.
- FairPlay Editiondisables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Editionhas all features enabled for Single and Multi-Player.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.