ItemPhysic Full mod for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 will allow you to experience a range of fascinating aspects of the adventure. All of this is because you will now be able to create a unique feature that is directly connected to the physics of falling items.
- Requires CreativeCore
- floating items
- only burnable items burn in lava/fire
- custom pickup
- custom throw
- igniting items
- configurable despawn time
- cactus does not destroy items
- Enhanced item animation
This mod alters the way things ‘burn.’ In lava or fire, only objects or blocks that can burn will burn. Every block that may fire, such as wood, boards, and wool… and anything that may be used as a fuel in a furnace, such as coal, sticks…
The pickaxe and the cobblestone did not burn when a piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone, and a wooden plank were thrown into lava. Contrary to popular perception, items and blocks will spin about their axes when in flight. A cactus will no longer be able to kill anything in a significant way.
- On the server, a client-side technique was used to fix the problem.
- Change the format of the resourcepack from 4 to 6.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ItemPhysic Full mod download links:
ItemPhysic_v1.4.16_mc1.16.5.jar (47.38 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
ItemPhysic_v1.4.19_mc1.17.1.jar (42.27 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
ItemPhysic_v1.4.19_mc1.17.1.jar (42.54 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 11, 2022)