ItemPhysic Full mod for minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 will allow you to enjoy a variety of interesting details of the adventure. All because now you will have the opportunity to implement an unusual feature directly related to the physics of falling objects.
- Requires CreativeCore
- floating items
- only burnable items burn in lava/fire
- custom pickup
- custom throw
- igniting items
- configurable despawn time
- cactus does not destroy items
- Enhanced item animation
This mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
- Fixed using client side method on server
- Set resourcepack format from 4 to 6
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ItemPhysic Full mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 download links:
ItemPhysic_v1.4.16_mc1.16.5.jar (47.38 KB – Update last Released File on March 01, 2021)