Iron Jetpacks 1.14.4/1.12.2 for minecraft is a fully customizable standalone Forge Energy powered jetpacks mod. All jetpacks this mod adds by default are completely configurable via JSON files.
This mod also allows for the addition of custom jetpacks!
|Minecraft mod name||Iron Jetpacks mod|
|Released File:||October 31, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.14.4|
This is done by simply copy + pasting one of the default jetpack jsons and changing the name (and all the other values if you want).
Both the name of the file and the “name” value in the JSON need to be changed.
It’s also important to note that the “name” in the JSON should be all lower case with underscores for spaces.
The jetpack JSONs can be found in ../config/ironjetpacks/jetpacks
Make sure to head to the wiki linked in the navigation bar for explanations on what the different values mean.
This mod requires theCucumber Library.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forgeand Cucumber Library
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Iron Jetpacks mod 1.12.2/1.14.4:
IronJetpacks-1.12-2-1.1.0.jar (149.76 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions)
IronJetpacks-1.14.4-2.0.3.jar (114.32 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 31, 2019)