Minecraft iron chest mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 has chests for the various metals in vanilla minecraft with varying sizes. This mod is open source, and may be used in any modpacks.
|Minecraft mod name||Iron chest mod|
|Last Released File:||Uly, 2021|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.3/1.16.4|
|Filename||ironchest-1.12.2-18.104.22.1687.jar – ironchest-1.14.4-9.1.5.jar|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Iron chest mod:
ironchest-1.16.5-11.2.13.jar (215.46 KB – for minecraft 1.16.5)
ironchest-1.12.2-22.214.171.1247.jar (933.07 KB – for minecraft 1.12.2)
ironchest-1.15.2-10.0.3.jar (179.91 KB – for minecraft 1.15.2)
(Update last Released File on July 29, 2021)