Minecraft iron chest mod 1.12.2 has chests for the various metals in vanilla minecraft with varying sizes. This mod is open source, and may be used in any modpacks.
|Minecraft mod name||Iron chest mod|
|Last Released File:||December 21, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Iron chest mod 1.12.2:
ironchest-1.12.2-18.104.22.1680.jar (924.03 KB)