Inventory Tweaks Renewed mod 1.15.2 for minecraft is a fork ofLandMaster‘s Inventory Tweaks Reborn, found in:https://github.com/Landmaster/InvTweaksReborn
This is a rebuilt binary and contains no malicious code.
This client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in bothsingle playerandmultiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- Itautomatically replaces your toolsas they break, and item stacks once emptied
- Itsorts your inventory and your chestsin a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerfulshortcutsto move items around
- It allows you tocustomizeentirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Inventory Tweaks Renewed mod 1.15.2:
invtweaks-1.15.2-2.0.3.jar (534.32 KB – Update last Released File on May 15, 2020)