Into the omega mod 1.16.2 is a small End-expansion mod. Its primary mechanic is Ω Enchantments, which allow you to limit-break standard vanilla enchantments into more powerful versions.
To start, you’ll need to find Ω Crystal Ore in the end. These generate in clusters of up to 8 ores at any y level. They drop Ω Crystals, which are the primary material of the mod.
After obtaining a bit of Crystals, you can craft a Conquest Forge:
The Conquest Forge can be used to upgrade Enchantment books. The UI is as follows:
Omega Crystals go in the top, max level enchanted books go in the side. 2 vanilla Enchantment books that are max level will result in a level 1 Omega Enchanted Book:
This is the functional equivelant of Sharpness 6. Can you create the very best tools?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Into the omega mod 1.16.2:
into-the-omega-1.1.2-beta-1.16.2.jar (57.59 KB – Update last Released File on September 09, 2020)