Infinite Trading mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a simple mod that stops villager transactions from ending, making them always open and allowing really infinite trading. I’m not sure where they get the items, but I’m sure they’ll find something out as long as emeralds are involved, which is significant. The roaming trader in particular is heavily marketed and activated by default; however, this feature may be mostly removed in the setup.
This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience.
You can buy as many items as you want:
How to install:
- Make sure Minecraft Forge Collective is already installed.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
- On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder at /.minecraft/mods.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button, the mod should be installed.
Is there anything else you want to mention? Includes information on the most recent updates to the Infinite Trading mod’s details and features. You can do so by leaving a comment below. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.
Download Links for Infinite Trading mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2:
inftrading_1.12-1.0.jar (4.77 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
inftrading_1.15.2-1.3.jar (4.84 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
infinitetrading_1.16.5-1.9.jar (7.13 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
infinitetrading_1.17.1-1.9.jar (7.31 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 31, 2021)