Immersive Animals & Dragons mod 1.12.2 for mincraft is now has technology, we can shoot Dragons with lazer beams pew pew. No longer limited by the “Less Tech” portion
Magic & technology – together, immersively!
|Minecraft mod name||Immersive Animals & Dragons|
|Last Released File:||November 03, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Removed AbyssalCraft, disabled a lot of client-side mods – reenable them if your computer is not a potato…
Removed a few other mods that were probably causing a lot of lag (Minecolonies, Millenaire, DecoCraft)
Remove several more mods to get the memory usage count down
Hopefully things are more stable now
- Cctual version 2.10 – what file? not sure what you mean…
- Added back DecoCraft!
- Backpacks added back to the pack! Wearable AND Improved!
- Spooky mods like Nightmares and AbyssalCraft!
- More tech mods like Steve’s Carts Reborn and Botania (yes it is a tech mod)!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
Download Link for Immersive Animals & Dragons 1.12.2:
Download:IAD-2.11.zip (532.53 KB)