Ichunutil 1.16.5, 1.12.2 for minecraft mod is a shared library required by a couple of my mods. Made for Minecraft 1.5 or later. Add a way for non-iChunUtil mods to use iChunUtil’s update tracker.
|Minecraft mod name||Ichunutil mod|
|Released File:||May 23, 2022|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.15.2/1.16.5|
- Massive refactor on how the head tracking works. Should be based of the actual model’s rotation now. Affects Googly Eyes.
- Several UI fixes taken from the work on Content Creator Integration.
- Added Access Transformers from Mighty Ender Chicken.
- EntityLatchedRenderer should be a lot strict on spawning now.
- Add CurseForge as an official resource for the mod.
– Fix crashes with block entities that have been summoned/loaded with an invalid NBT data.
– Made latched entity invisible to hide the second bounding box found in the player.
– Update localization for the keybind settings to reflect on how keybinds are accessed now.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Ichunutil mod:
iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar (568.01 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
iChunUtil-1.15.2-8.0.1.jar (397.44 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
iChunUtil-1.16.5-10.6.1.jar (400.15 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on May 23, 2022)