Ichunutil 1.12.2 for minecraft mod is a shared library required by a couple of my mods. Made for Minecraft 1.5 or later. Add a way for non-iChunUtil mods to use iChunUtil’s update tracker.
|Minecraft mod name||Ichunutil mod|
|Released File:||January 04, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
– Fix crashes with block entities that have been summoned/loaded with an invalid NBT data.
– Made latched entity invisible to hide the second bounding box found in the player.
– Update localization for the keybind settings to reflect on how keybinds are accessed now.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Ichunutil mod 1.12.2:
iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.1.4.jar (537.90 KB)