Ichunutil 1.12.2 for minecraft mod is a shared library required by a couple of my mods. Made for Minecraft 1.5 or later. Add a way for non-iChunUtil mods to use iChunUtil’s update tracker.
|Minecraft mod name||Ichunutil mod|
|Released File:||March 07, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
- Massive refactor on how the head tracking works. Should be based of the actual model’s rotation now. Affects Googly Eyes.
- Several UI fixes taken from the work on Content Creator Integration.
- Added Access Transformers from Mighty Ender Chicken.
- EntityLatchedRenderer should be a lot strict on spawning now.
- Add CurseForge as an official resource for the mod.
– Fix crashes with block entities that have been summoned/loaded with an invalid NBT data.
– Made latched entity invisible to hide the second bounding box found in the player.
– Update localization for the keybind settings to reflect on how keybinds are accessed now.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Ichunutil mod 1.12.2:
iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.1.jar (568.01 KB – Update last Released File on March 07, 2019)