Held Item Info mod 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 for minecraft is a mod that shows information (like enchantments!) about the held item under its name.
- Stuff only shows up on the HUD when changing item in main hand (just like in Bedrock Edition)
- Modded enchantments and potion effects should work properly
Full list of things that can be shown when holding stuff
- Potion effects
- Container contents (mainly Shulker Boxes, but other block entity containers should work)
- Firework attributes (flight duration, shape, color)
- Commands inside of command blocks
- Number of bees inside of bee nests/beehives
- Sign text
- Actual names of music discs
- Authors of written books
- ‘Unbreakable’ tag
- Banner pattern type (only for ‘Banner Pattern’ items, not for actual banners)
- Type of tropical fish inside of a bucket
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Held Item Info modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Held Item Info mod 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4:
held-item-info-1.1.1.jar (10.76 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4 Versions)
held-item-info-1.1.1+20w10a.jar (10.77 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions)
(Update last Released File on March 23, 2020)