Growthcraft Community Edition mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, that was originally developed by Gwafu. It aimed to improve the agricultural and farming aspects of the game. Improvements were added to the game included but were not limited to the addition of unique crops and fun ingame-hobbies. Gwafu has since moved on from Minecraft and released his source code for the Minecraft Modding community to fix the FluidStack issue that broke brewing. We have taken up the torch to continue his fine work as a Community Edition project.
|Minecraft mod name||Growthcraft Community Edition Mod|
|Last Released File:||Decmeber 03, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
This feature release is focused on configuration.
Cheese Curds and Onigiri texture updates
Some texture updates
Implemented Configurable WorldGen for SaltOre
Implemented Growthcraft Rice Config for fermentation/brew time
Added Rustic compatibility for Apples
Added apple boozes and booze recipes
Fixed crash with SideOnly in cinit
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.