Glassential mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is several mods, such as Extra Utilities, add a bunch of cool glasses to your game. Like glass that you can see through but blocks light, glass that emits light, or even just glass you can clearly see through without needing a resource pack.
Have you ever wanted to get that cool stuff, but without all the overhead of putting a major content mod in your modpack? Well look no further than Glassential. Check the Image tab to see them all in action.
Currently adds the following glasses, with more planned:
- Clear Glass: just a clean textured glass.
- Luminous Glass: emits light, just like Glowstone.
- Redstone Glass: emits a strong redstone signal, just like a Block of Redstone.
- Dark Glass: doesn’t let actual light go through, ideal for mob farms.
All glasses can be individually disabled in the config, if you don’t want all of them or you already have other mods adding some. They’re also all fully compatible with ConnectedTexturesMod (which I highly recommend).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Glassential mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Glassential mod:
glassential-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar (20.07 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
glassential-forge-1.15.2-1.1.4.jar (31.06 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
glassential-forge-1.16.5-1.1.7.jar (42.78 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
glassential-forge-1.18.1-1.2.2.jar (41.06 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on February 12, 2022)