GameStages mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 provides the foundation for created stage based progression systems. Stages are a very basic concept. Players can unlock stages, and depending on which stages are unlocked, different content is made available to that player. This mod has a very flexible API, and many mods have already started to add support, and allow pack creators to configure things with stages.
The way a pack organizes their stages is up to them. Stages are non-linear, and players can gain/lose stages at any time. The system is extremely flexible and can work in many situations. Here are just a few suggestions for how this mod could be used. Keep in mind that these are nowhere near all the use cases.
- Linear quest based progression
- Branching quests, with many stages, and sub stages
- RPG class progression
- Minigame with a job/role/hero/champion stage that resets every round.
- Hardcore/Expert/Easy pack modes.
This mod adds a stage API. The stage API allows for players to unlock stages, and for other mods to hook in to these stages.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for GameStages mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.2/1.16.3:
GameStages-1.12.2-2.0.115.jar (54.97 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
GameStages-1.14.4-4.2.12.jar ((33.66 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
GameStages-1.15.2-5.0.2.jar (36.81 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
GameStages-1.16.2-4.0.1.jar (30.03 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.2 Versions)
GameStages-1.16.3-5.0.1.jar (30.03 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.3 Versions)
(Update last Released File on September 25, 2020)