GameStages mod 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.12.2 provides the foundation for created stage based progression systems. Stages are a very basic concept. Players can unlock stages, and depending on which stages are unlocked, different content is made available to that player. This mod has a very flexible API, and many mods have already started to add support, and allow pack creators to configure things with stages.
The way a pack organizes their stages is up to them. Stages are non-linear, and players can gain/lose stages at any time. The system is extremely flexible and can work in many situations. Here are just a few suggestions for how this mod could be used. Keep in mind that these are nowhere near all the use cases.
- Linear quest based progression
- Branching quests, with many stages, and sub stages
- RPG class progression
- Minigame with a job/role/hero/champion stage that resets every round.
- Hardcore/Expert/Easy pack modes.
This mod adds a stage API. The stage API allows for players to unlock stages, and for other mods to hook in to these stages.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for GameStages mod:
GameStages-1.12.2-2.0.115.jar (54.97 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
GameStages-Forge-1.18.2-8.0.2.jar (34.63 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 Versions)
GameStages-Forge-1.19.2-11.0.2.jar (60 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19.2 forge Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 21, 2022)