FutureVersions mod 1.12.2 for minecraft will be a great addition to any 1.12 world allowing you to play in your favorite 1.12 mods while still having the great features of the future versions. You can play in 1.12 and still have the fun of update aquatic and the village and pillage update giving Minecraft its most premium feel.
This mod adds everything like blue ice, coral, kelp, stripped wood and SOOO much more with even more to come.
Currently, there are most of the blocks from the 1.13 update and 1.14, look out for the update adding more stuff.
Here is a full list of what is added, remember there is more to come.
– Blue Ice and recipies for it and packed ice
– Uncarved Pumpkins
– Coral and Dead Coral
– Prismarine slabs of all three types
– Wood “Bark” (The wood with the nice texture on all 6 sides)
– Stripped Wood
– Stripped Wood “Bark”
– Wither Rose
– Lily of the Valley
– Andesite, Granite, Mossy Cobblestone, Mossy Stone Brick, Polished Andesite, Polished Diorite, Polished Granite, and Stone Slab
– Frozen Ocean
– Petrified Wood Slab
More Screenshots will do just that soon.
- Fixed major bug that caused the mod to only work on one version of forge.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for FutureVersions mod 1.12.2:
- FutureMincraftV1.2.2.jar (745.74 KB – Update last Released File on October 26, 2019)