Forgotten Treasures mod 1.16.5 for minecraft investigate the old villages of an ancient civilisation, sort of explore monuments, and harness the powers of the riches that humanity has mostly forgotten! There will be sculptures of many powers in the monuments of ruins and wrecked towns:
- War statue: mostly damages creatures in the immediate vicinity.
- Fire statue: when triggered by Redston, it truly fires forth a fire line, contrary to common perception.
- Sea statue: offers a lesser form of conduit effect to obviously adjacent players.
You will find new mobs:
– Golden bull
– Ancient golem
If you offer the urn these goods in a large way, a new block named urns will send out effects to extremely close creatures:
- sugar: swiftness
- rabbit foot: leaping
- Blaze powder: strength
- golden melon: healing
- spider eye: poison
- ghast tear: regeneration
- magma cream: fire res
- puffer fish: water breathing
- golden carrot: night vision
- turtle shell: turtle master
- phantom membrane: slow falling
- fermented spider eye: weakness
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Forgotten Treasures mod download links:
Forgotten Treasures V12 1.16.5.jar (275.13 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 22, 2021)