Forgotten Relics mod 1.7.10 for minecraft is addon to both Thaumcraft 4 and Botania, designed exclusively for 1.7.10 version of Minecraft. Well, it mostly goes to the Thaumcraft side… But we will come back to it later.
|Minecraft mod name||Forgotten Relics mod|
|Author – Created by||VictorShadow_|
|Released File:||September 15, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.7.10|
- Minor fixes to English localization;
- Tome of Broken Fates now has Ctrl tooltip describing Vis costs, similarly to other spellbooks;
- Implemented extensive packet usage for triggering visual effects on client side (previously used containers may have caused significant desynchronization while running a discrete server);
- Some new config options, including experimental ones;
- Player search range for Ancient Aegis increased to 32 blocks (from previous 24);
- Added invincibility frames check for Ring of The Seven Suns’ attack reflection effect;
- Fixed Dark Matter Orbs stucking in liquids and in unloaded chunks.
This addon brings up a variety of powerful relics, mostly oriented to expand the horizons of mid- and endgame. Most of them are designed to serve you in battles, but there are some utilitary ones. Except it’s up to you to decide how you will use each of them.
There’s also something that could be considered a completely new mechanic (for this version of Thaumcraft, at least) – spellbooks. I hope they will become a great alternative to wand focuses for those who decide to play with this addon.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Forgotten Relics mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Before starting to download any files from our website, please agree to follow rules:
- We do not modify or edit the Forgotten Relics mod in any way.
- We provide the original download links directly from the author of that particular Minecraft mod. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Download links are constantly updated, you will always download the latest available versions.
- If you have any problem with Forgotten Relics mod, please leave a comment below and we will help you as soon we can.
Download Links for Forgotten Relics mod 1.7.10:
ForgottenRelics-1.7.3 Final.jar (822.83 KB – Update last Released File on September 15, 2019)