FoolCraft 3 modpack 1.12.2 for minecraft is a follow up to the original FoolCraft, it’s for Minecraft 1.12.2, and is aimed at having as much fun as freakin’ possible, while maintaining a progressive Minecraft experience.
Foolcraft 3 Release-1.5.2 to Foolcraft 3 Release-1.5.3
– Threshold Updated: Cyclops Core (went from CyclopsCore-1.12.2-0.11.9.jar to CyclopsCore-1.12.2-0.11.10.jar): CyclopsCore-1.12.2-0.11.10.jar: As always, don’t forget to backup your world before updating!
Fixes: Don’t allow active items with guis to be moved into themselves, Closes CyclopsMC/EvilCraft#724
It is the pack used by the official FoolCraft server found on YouTube and Twitch.
Mods like Vein-miner, Inventory Pets & Chance Cubes make your play through lightweight and fun, whilst FoolCraft offers depth by having heavy tech mods such as Ender IO and Thermal Expansion, as well as magical mods such as Botania. FoolCraft guarantees you to have a great time!
Minimal 6GB and maximum 8GB of ram allocated needed to run the pack smooth
– Added recipes for the creative mana pool and mana tablet
– Added recipes for the golden essence and demon soul from mini moos
– moved the Recipe output selector button in the crafting windows
– Reduced the garden spread rates by 50%
– Removed the ice ore dic from the enviromental tech resource miner
– tried to sort the Extended crafting recipes again as people keep complaining in regards to them
– all mods that had updates have got been updated
– added a recipe for the carpenters slopes
– Added recipe for the BM crystal blocks
– Toggle some settings in the toast control config
Installing a Skyblock: Godless Modpack from Twitch App
Looking for a modpack onTwitch App?Just released a modpack and want to make sure it’s showing up in the app? No problem, that’s easy! First up, navigate to the Minecraft Tab in Twitch App. From here, click “Browse All Modpacks“, The modpack you are looking for, provided you have the correct name, should be sorted to the top.