First-person Model mod 1.14.4 for minecraft enables the third-person Model in first-person, so you can experience Minecraft from Steve’s real perspective. This mod doesn’t change any animations, so you also get to see Mojangsquestionable animation descitions(looking at you, shield + bow). However this mod adds so few and simple mixin hooks into the game, it should work with other mods that come out (MoBends, a real eating/crawling animation, custom 3d armor, etc).
Since this mod is purely visual, it will also work on vanilla servers.
Known problems that will be addressed:
The fov isn’t used so people using Quake Pro have the model out of place(will add config in the future)
Test compatibility with crawl mods(vanilla crawling is fine)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge 1.14.4
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about First-person Model modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Pumpinks on head
Shaking when rotating inside a boat(on a horse etc.)
Maps now look more natural(in the offhand better than in vanilla imo)
Download Links for First-person Model mod 1.14.4:
FirstPersonMod-1.0.1.jar (56.03 KB – Update last Released File on August 07, 2019)