Falling Tree mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16 for minecraft will allow you to break a full tree by only breaking one log off of it. Sneaking will disable this functionality.
Several options are available in the config file:
- logs_whitelisted: A list of the log blocks you want the mod to work on.
- tools_whitelisted: A list of tools you can break a tree with for the mod to apply.
- ignore_durability: If activated breaking down a tree won’t damage your tool.
- max_log_count: The maximum number of log a tree can be mad of (if more the mod won’t apply).
- preserve_tools: If this option is enabled your tool won’t be broken by chopping down a big tree, it’ll instead be left with 1 of durability.
- reverse_sneaking: If this option is enabled you’ll need to sneak in order to break the whole tree.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Falling Tree modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Falling Tree mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16:
FallingTree-1.12.2-2.1.0+25.jar (157.64 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
FallingTree-1.14.4-1.1.0+8.jar(410.37 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
FallingTree-1.15.2-2.1.4.jar (154.23 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
FallingTree-1.16.1-2.1.4.jar (158.43 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions)
(Update last Released File on June 26, 2020)