The Falling Tree mod for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 allows you to completely shatter a tree by simply breaking one log off of it in a big way. This feature will be disabled if you sneak.
- Improve tool damage handling by allowing non integer values and add roundingMode option (#189 by @RakSrinaNa)
- If a tree has 100 blocks, you have a damage multiplier of 0.2, then 20 blocks will be counted for the durability
- Multiplicand rounding options: mathematical rounding, round up (ceil), round down (floor), and probabilistic
- Added Russian and Ukrainian translations (#200 by @MobButcher)
Several options are available in the config file:
- logs whitelisted: A list of log blocks for which you wish the mod to function.
- tools whitelisted: A list of tools that can be used to break a tree so that the mod can be applied.
- If ignore durability is enabled, chopping down a tree will not harm your tool.
- max log count: The maximum number of logs a tree can have (if there are more, the mod will not work).
- preserve tools: If this option is selected, chopping down a large tree will not break your tool; instead, it will be left with 1 of durability.
- reverse sneaking: If this option is enabled, you must sneak in to break the entire tree.
How to install:
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder at /.minecraft/mods.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button, the mod should be installed.
Do you have anything else you’d want to say? Provides information about the newest details and features update for the Falling Tree mod. You can do so by leaving a comment below. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.
Download Links for Falling Tree mod:
FallingTree-1.12.2-2.4.0.jar (157.64 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
FallingTree-1.15.2-2.4.0.jar (154.23 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
FallingTree-Fabric-1.16.5-2.11.0.jar (765.24 KB – Supported Minecraft Fabric 1.16.5 Versions)
FallingTree-Forge-1.16.5-2.11.0.jar (202.40 KB – Supported Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 Versions)
FallingTree-1.17.1-2.14.3.jar (1.09 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
FallingTree-1.16.5-2.11.5.jar (1.10 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions
FallingTree-1.18.1-3.2.1.jar (1.07 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions
(Update last Released File on February 14, 2022)