- “Stripped Logs”block texture
- ”Trident” item texture
- ”Map Icons” gui texture
- “Dead Coral” block texture
- “Blue Coral” block texture
- “Pink Coral” block texture
- “Purple Coral” block texture
- “Red Coral” block texture
- “Yellow Coral” block texture
- The textures should be like the original but in x32 resolution.
- If you do not like the textures you created, try to make it better once again.
- Draw textures yourself by hand without using any filters.
- I recommend to use “Aseprite” as a main texture drawing program.
- If the line before resizing in a single pixel after that it should be in a single pixel too, not a 2×2 pixel square.
- After resize edges should be in a single pixel.
- The edges must not be sharp, but at the same time not too smooth.
- To create right circle or round the edges use “Rectangle Tool”. (For Aseprite)
About “random pixels”:
- To create this effect use “Jumble Tool”. (For Aseprite)
How to install:
– Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
– Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
– Copy the .zip file.
– Open Minecraft.
– Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
– Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
– Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
– Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.