Fabric API mod 1.14 for minecraft is the core library for the most common hooks and intercompatibility measures utilized by mods using the Fabric toolchain
This is SEPARATE from the Fabric loader! You need both for most mods!
Keep in mind the project is in early development and requires the Fabric mod loader!
- Fabric’s APIs are lightweight and modular, making porting faster and game instances leaner.
- Fabric development targets snapshots as well as release versions, allowing earlier mod updates and more informed community planning.
- The Fabric toolchain is available for everyone to use – even if you only want to use some of it!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Fabric API modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Fabric API mod 1.14
[1.14.2 Pre-Release 2] Fabric API 0.3.0-pre build 168 (366.57 KB – Update last Released File on May 26, 2019)
Average rating / 5. Vote count: