ExtraDoors mod 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16 for minecraft adds a bunch of new doors to the game!
This door can be opened and closed by hand, but is locked in its state (can’t be opened or closed) when given a redstone signal!
This door can ONLY be opened by hand and does not respond to redstone signals.
This door can be opened by hand. However, upon being powered by a redstone signal, the state of the door will toggle, i.e. if it is closed it will open, and if it is open it will close.
The mod also adds trapdoors for all of the above. They function in exactly the same way as the doors.
The mod also adds glass pane versions of all the wooden doors, the iron door and the golden door. These behave the same as their non-glass counter-parts, just look different.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about ExtraDoors modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for ExtraDoors mod 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16:
extradoors-1.7.0-1.14.jar (112.50 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
extradoors-1.7.0-1.15.jar (149.06 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
extradoors-1.8.1-1.16.jar (273.79 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions)
(Update last Released File on April 28, 2020)