Extra Tags mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2 for minecraft adds tag support to additional vanilla objecs such as enchantments and block entity types so mod devs and mod developers can use them in datapacks.
Note: while this mod uses Mixins for the reverse tag feature, it’s not required to have Mixin to use this mod but it may crash other mods using reverse tags if Mixin is not present at runtime.
This mod does not add any tags by itself, it is merely a library for other mods/packs to do so.
Enchantment: goes in `data/domain/tags/enchantments`
Block Entity Types: goes in `data/domain/tags/block_entity_types`
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.