Extra Boats mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 (Boatload) for minecraft is a simple mod which adds three new types of boats to Minecraft in order to make ocean exploration more interesting.
Boat with Chest:
Unsurprisingly items can be stored inside of this boat. The inventory of the boat can be accessed by sneaking and right-clicking the boat. The boat can only be ridden by one entity at a time.
Boat with Furnace:
The special property of this boat is that it can be fueled to make it go faster. To fuel it, simply sneak and right-click the boat with either coal or charcoal. One piece of coal can fuel the boat for three minutes, and by adding more coal the boat can run for longer. The boat will also move automatically if fueled and a player is sitting in it. The boat can only be ridden by one entity at a time.
Large boats can be ridden by four entities at once, with the only downside being that they are slightly slower than normal boats.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Extra Boats mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!