Extended Lights mod 1.18.1/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 for minecraft adds a lot of lights : candles, lamps, lanterns, moderns lights and even more ! All the lights can be made in survival mode and are available into the crafting book for a convenient survival experience.
The textures are made to fit very well with Minecraft palette and are directly made of vanilla textures.
Do you like having choices ? Do you want more lights in Minecraft ? This mod is for you !
– Candles :
There are candles and candlesticks, candles can be used to make all the candles related lights. To make a candle you will need wax which is made from either cooking pig fat or cooking sweet berries. The pig fat can be crafted by putting porkchop into a crafting table.
The more candles the more light emitted.
– Lamps / lanterns :
Made with glowstone bulbs. Lanterns work the same as a vanilla lantern.
– Modern lights :
Made with blaze tubes. Modern lights lightlevel is 15.
* All the crafts are into the crafting book
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Extended Lights mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Extended Lights mod:
extlights-1.8.jar (117.24 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
extlights-2.0.jar (422.26 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
extlights-3.3.jar (586.11 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.4 Versions)
extlights-4.1.jar (234.65 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 23, 2022)