Extended Items and Ores Mod 1.12.2 for minecraft download adds in a few new ores and items to play around with within Minecraft including rubies, topaz, cobalt and more!
|Minecraft mod name||Extended Items and Ores Mod|
|Last Released File:||January 17, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Extended ItemsOres [1.12.2] (release 1.2).jar
The goal of this mod is to improve the already existing Minecraft game by adding in new ores such as cobalt, ruby, amethyst, amber, and more. These items can of course be crafting into different items and tools. This does not mean it aims to change Minecraft such as adding in forges and other items that you need to memorize or learn and use to craft these items, while this mod may add in some wacky recipes for its own materials, it usually should not stray too far from the original concept of the game.
A few examples of new ideas this mod introduces to the game to give you an idea are:
– New weapons named greater swords. These are swords which are an improvement from their normal counter part. This can include agreater cobalt sword,greater diamond sword, orgreater emerald sword.
– Two unique materials/items calledinfusedingot, andenhanced ingot.The infused ingot is crafting using 9 of the new materials/items added from this mod includingtopaz,cobalt ingot,amethyst, andruby. Once crafting, surrounding an infused ingot withobsidian shardswill produce an enhanced ingot, which can be used to craft enhanced tools, and be used to enhance armor.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.