Extended Items and Ores Mod 1.12.2 for minecraft download adds in a few new ores and items to play around with within Minecraft including rubies, topaz, cobalt and more!
|Minecraft mod name||Extended Items and Ores Mod|
|Last Released File:||September 23, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Extended Items and Ores – release 1.5.jar
The goal of this mod is to improve the already existing Minecraft game by adding in new ores such as cobalt, ruby, amethyst, amber, and more. These items can of course be crafting into different items and tools. This does not mean it aims to change Minecraft such as adding in forges and other items that you need to memorize or learn and use to craft these items, while this mod may add in some wacky recipes for its own materials, it usually should not stray too far from the original concept of the game.
A few examples of new ideas this mod introduces to the game to give you an idea are:
– New weapons named greater swords. These are swords which are an improvement from their normal counter part. This can include a greater cobalt sword, greater diamond sword, or greater emerald sword.
– Two unique materials/items called infused ingot, and enhanced ingot. The infused ingot is crafting using 9 of the new materials/items added from this mod including topaz, cobalt ingot, amethyst, and ruby. Once crafting, surrounding an infused ingot with obsidian shards will produce an enhanced ingot, which can be used to craft enhanced tools, and be used to enhance armor.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Extended Items and Ores Mod 1.12.2:
Extended ItemsOres [1.12.2] (release 1.5).jar (437.45 KB – Update last Released File on September 23, 2019)