Enigmatica 2: Expert Skyblock modpack for minecraft 1.12.2 wont put a heavy focus on being a skyblock, as it is a port of the Enigmatica 2 Expert modpack.
Actually Additions: Removed the Oil Generator. There is a temporary crafting recipe to convert it into a Thermal Expansion Compression Dynamo
Recipes; Thermal Expansion: Change the burntime of the Actually Additions Canola oils
Add any other context or screenshots about the task here.
Enigmatica 2: Expert Skyblock changelog:
Remember to run both update commands
”/bqs_loot default load” and “/bq_admin default load”
Expert-ified the Dimensional Transceiver, it can transfer looooads more energy.
- Diet Hoppers by RWTema
- FastFurnace by Shadows_Of_Fire
- Gendustry JEI Addon by ninjabrain1
- Demagnetize by comp500
- Schematica by Lunatrius
- Building Gadgets by direwolf20
- Fence Jumper by TheRealp455w0rd
- Just Enough Throwing In Fluids by Lykrast
- EnderIO: Most Conduit values set to the same as the normal Expert pack
- Mekanism: Blacklisted all IC2 tile entities from the Cardboard Box
- Mekanism: The Quantum Entangloporter can now transfer 4 times as much energy/t – 25.600.000 rf/t. Keep in mind that this is per network.
- Morph-o-tool: The Crescent Hammer should now function correctly
- Nuclearcraft: Boosted the output of tier 2-4 of Solar Panels
- Schematica: Included a very wide selection of multiblocks for placement with Schematica, credits:
- Cyclic: Changed the Player Simulator -> Cyclic User recipe to take 2 inputs and give 2 outputs
- DankNull: Re-enabled Tiers 2-4
- EnderIO: Advanced Filter Upgrade no longer requires access to EnderIO to craft
- EnderIO: Painting Machine no longer requires access to EnderIO to craft
- Extra Utilities 2: Changed the Cyclic User -> Mechanical User recipe to take 2 inputs and give 2 outputs
- MiscRecipes: Uranium Block to Ingots
- Integrated Dynamics: Player Simulator recipe fixed
- Minor fixes
Installing a Enigmatica 2: Expert Skyblock modpack from Twitch App
Looking for a modpack onTwitch App?Just released a modpack and want to make sure it’s showing up in the app? No problem, that’s easy! First up, navigate to the Minecraft Tab in Twitch App. From here, click “Browse All Modpacks“, The modpack you are looking for, provided you have the correct name, should be sorted to the top.
Enigmatica 2: Expert Skyblock Server
- Download the zipfile.
- Extract it to an empty folder.
- If you want to change RAM usage, Java arguments etc, see the “settings” file.
- Double click “ServerStart”. The window that appears will guide you through the rest.
- Make a backup of your server folder.
- Remove the config, mods and scripts folders.
- Extract the zip into your server folder.
If you don’t want to override the settings file, you can change the forge version in it manually.