Enchantments Control mod 1.12.2 for minecraftis utility designed for editing enchantment properties. It gives you almost complete control over any vanilla or modded enchantment, but it wont let you change its behavior. Configuration available via chat commands and manual settings file editing (json file).
Supported MC versions: 1.12.2
This is for both server and client
|Minecraft mod name||Enchantments Control mod|
|Author – Created by||austeretony|
|Last Released File:||September 22, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
- Improved “/ec list-all” and “/ec list-unknown” commands. Added arguments “-r” (shown registry name for each enchantment) and “-nr” (don’t show registry names).
- Improved “/ec file-unknown” command, now it will also collect enchantments registry names.
– Fixed enchantment type initialization. Now it will properly collect and apply custom (non-vanilla) types from config (solution for issue #4).
User guide can be found at GitHub wiki.
- Disabling enchantments
- Rarity management
- Levels management
- Custom enchantability evaluations (provided with EvalEx)
- Type management
- Applicable equipment slots management
- Incompatible enchantments management
- Compatible items management
- Treasure property editing
- Curse property editing
- Applicability for books management
- Descriptions for enchantments
This settings are individually for each enchantment and managed via json config, it will be created in mod configuration folder after first game start.
Enchantment Control guaranteed to support any enchantment (vanilla or modded) customized behavior only for any vanilla mechanics (creative tabs, enchantment table, anvil, villager merchants, dungeon loot generators and etc.). If some mod provides custom mechanics over the enchantments it can ignore new logic (it is absolutely safe), so let me know and i will add support for it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Enchantments Control mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Before starting to download any files from our website, please agree to follow rules:
- We do not modify or edit Enchantments Control mod in any way.
- We provide the original download links directly from the author of that particular Minecraft mod. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Download links are constantly updated, you will always download the latest available versions.
- If you have any problem with Enchantments Control mod, please leave a comment below and we will help you as soon we can.
Download Links for Enchantments Control mod 1.12.2:
enchcontrol-1.12.2-1.1.5-0.jar (159.46 KB – Update last Released File on September 22, 2019)