Emojicord mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for minecraft is released and add new custom emoji
- All Discord standard emojis are supported
- You can register custom emoji
- Animated emoji is supported
- Automatically convert unicode emoji
- No server mod installation required
- Input suggestion and emoji picker are supported
How to use:
It’s simple to use.
- Open a chat GUI.
- Click the icon in the right bottom.
- Click to enter emoji.
You can type emoji names with suggestions.
You can add custom emoji
You can add emojis through Emojicord Web or by adding Json.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.14.4
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Emojicord mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Emojicord mod 1.14.4/1.12.2:
Emojicord-1.12.2-184.108.40.206-universal.jar (4.77 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
Emojicord-1.14.4-220.127.116.11-universal.jar (4.83 KB -Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 27, 2019)