Embers Rekindled Mod 1.12.2 is best described as a dwarven magic mod. It features a smattering of magical and technical content, from staples such as ore doubling and item transport to alchemy and magical ray guns. All centered around the core mechanic of Ember, a limited form of power that you must extract from the world’s core near bedrock
- Like an Item Extractor
- Can have a filter set for one type of item to pull
- Like an Item Transfer, but for routing requested items (static routing, not really dynamic)
- Only accepts and passes items matching the request and decrements it internally
Charger upgrade, goes on the bottom
Reverses its function
Mechanical Ember Bore:
The new bore would take mechanical power exclusively.
The early game setup would be the same but with extra steps. Still Coal -> Ember at bedrock but this time you need a Steam Engine and axles. Bore speed would increase as mechanical power increased.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.