Eidolon mod 1.16.4 for minecraft is a magic mod that draws on a lot of different inspirations, with aspects of alchemy and theurgy. It takes a bit of a dark perspective, also featuring mechanics themed around necromancy and soul manipulation. If you have ever wanted to play as a dark mage, performing strange rituals and communing with dark gods, this is the mod for you.
Eidolon – noun.
1. a phantom, spectre, or shade.
2. an ideal person or thing.
Eidolon requires the Curios mod.
Eidolon supports Just Enough Items for all crucible recipes, workbench recipes, and rituals.
To get started with Eidolon, craft the Ars Ecclesia:
Using shards of pure soul energy, activate powerful rituals at the brazier. Create new items, summon monsters, and ward huge areas from hostile creatures.
Perform alchemy at the crucible, and tinker with magic items at a new workbench. Using soul shards and a huge variety of other ingredients, take your pick of a large selection of magical weapons, tools, armor, and curios.
Build an altar and pray to the dark lord. Perform sacrifices, upgrade your altar, improve your reputation with them, and they might reveal to you new knowledge or grant you new abilities…
…and much more!
There’s lots to explore in Eidolon, and this will only expand with further updates. The mod is currently quite early in development, but there are quite a few neat features lined up for upcoming updates. So stay tuned!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Curios
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Eidolon mod 1.16.4 download links:
alexsmobs-1.2.0.jar (3.23 MB – Update last Released File on December 23, 2020)