Dynamic View mod 1.19 and 1.18.2 version for minecraft is a short, lightweight server-side utility patch to assist in balancing chunk view, simulation distance, and lag (tps). When the server is not lagging, the chunk view and simulation distance are increased; when the server lags beyond the specified threshold, the distance is decreased.
This mod is only required on the server, may add some client functionality in the future.
- Min Chunk view distance
- Max Chunk view distance
- Average tick time to balance around
- Update frequency
Average tick time config details:
The average tick time in the config allows you to determine the target tps.<
Tick time = <50 ms = 20 TPS, Tick time = 100 -> 10 TPS, tick time = 200 -> 5 TPS.
1sec = 1000miliseconds = 1000/X = tps
How to install Dynamic View:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Dynamic View mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Dynamic View mod:
dynview-1.18.2-2.8.jar (17.19 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 Versions)
dynviewdist-1.12-1.3.jar (9.40 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
dynviewdist-1.19.1-2.9jar (23.16 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19 versions)
(Update last Released File on August 06, 2022)