Dynamic Stealth mod 1.12.2 for minecraft uses a multitude of factors to decide whether a mob can see you. It also works when most mobs try to see each other.
As of version 1.12.2.033, it also applies to players by default.
Q: Why can’t I see mobs sometimes?
A: Thou shalt know the pain of thine enemies.
This feature can be disabled by setting (server settings -> senses -> use player senses) to false
I highly recommend using theBackStab mod alongside this mod! (not required, just good synergy)
|Minecraft mod name||Dynamic Stealth mod|
|Released File:||January 18, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
I expect this mod to conflict with some other AI mods. This may or may not include some mods that add new creatures/mobs to the game. That being said, I was able to hide from an ent from Lycanite’s Mobs, so I know it works with at least some things. It should be compatible with any mobs that *only* use vanilla AI tasks for sure.
It also has some overlap with other mods (eg. it does most of the stuff that the Better Invisibility mod does; this was not intentional per-se; I just had to include invisibility mechanics for my mod to be complete).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Dynamic Stealth mod 1.12.2:
DynamicStealth-1.12.2.033.jar (344.20 KB)