Minecraft Dragon Mounts 2 Mod 1.12.2 download by BarracudaAta4 revived by TheRPGAdventurer allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride.
This is new version update: The Enchantment Dragon Texture is fixed.
-Fixed dragon armor textures
- Ice breath still broken especially loop part
This mod was made to make useless ender dragon eggs hatcheable, you can tame the dragon like a pet and make it ride for you and soar in the skies. Once managed by BarracudaAta4 revived by me, TheRPGAdventurer . This mod however has dragon armor (for player and dragon) / tools and firebreathing dragons (added by me), higher dragon health and immunity.
Your new dragon pet will need a saddle for you to be able to ride it. Then just right-click and you’re off. But the neat part about riding the dragon is that you don’t always need to fly it. You can walk around like a horse or tap the ‘r’ key and it’ll start flying. R will make you go up and F will make you go down. You can even enable auto-flight/walking by equipping a carrot on a stick while riding.
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
There are multiple breeds of dragons in which some take more effort that others. The breeds of dragons are- Ender, Water, Fire, Ice, Ghost, Air, Forest, and Nether.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge. and LLibrary mod 1.12.2
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Dragon Mounts 2 mod 1.12.2:
DragonMounts-1.12.2-1.5.7.jar (5.33 MB – Update last Released File on April 09, 2019)
Average rating / 5. Vote count: