Disenchanting mod 1.14 for minecraft adds a disenchanting table where you can extract enchantments to books using experience.
Fixed a bug causing a server to crash when breaking the table.
This mod was created using:
- Minecraft: v1.14
- Fabric: v0.4.5+build.140
- Fabric API: v0.2.7+build.127
|Minecraft mod name||Disenchanting mod|
|Last Released File:||May 18, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.14|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Required Dependency: Fabric API (Fabric API is the core library for the most common hooks and intercompatibility measures utilized by mods using the Fabric toolchain)
Download Links for Disenchanting mod 1.14:
Disenchanting-0.8.1.jar (44.17 KB – Update last Released File on May 18, 2019)