Dimension Zero mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is a story based Questing Modpack which is intended to provide a fun experience for hardcore beginners and veterans alike.
|Minecraft mod name||Dimension Zero Modpacks|
|Last Released File:||November 15, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
It consists of a variety of tech and magic based Mods which should last you and your friends for a while before running out of things to do.
Monsters get more difficult to deal with as time passes and some recipes have been changed to adjust progression without taking away to much freedom when choosing what to do next.
But don’t worry you will have multiple ways to deal with this.
And to top it off – over 130 different Magical Spells to discover and use if weapons aren’t to your liking.
There are many more SKILLS and ABILITYS you can acquire, go figure.
Update 4.0 Dimension Zero:
Updated some Mods and scripts
Removed the blood moon mod, and the corresponding config due to it causing alot of lag!
Added magma monsters mod to “enhance” the new underground world gen from 3.9
Added Abyssal craft Mod and a quest/boss quest line for it.
– Updated some Mods to fix related crashes
– Added Worley’s Caves mod to make mining once you get a decent tool a bit more exiting, since mobs now actually have room to spawn underground!
– Finally got foam fix working with the pack and added it. This should fix a lot of ram/lag issues on slower Computers.
As always make a backup of your world in case something breaks.
How to install Dimension Zero Modpacks:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.