Decorative Blocks mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 for minecraft is a small mod made with MCreator that adds several new decorative blocks including:
- Wooden Supports
- Wooden Seats
- Stone Pillar
- Chain Block
This is so awesome! This mod has successfully added some high quality furniture without straying from the Minecraft look and feel!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Decorative Blocks mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Decorative Blocks mod 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.3/1.16.4:
decorative_blocks_6b.jar (459.10 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
decorative_blocks_1.15.2-1.7.jar (453.60 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
decorative_blocks-1.16.4-1.7.2.jar (556.03 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 12, 2021)