Cursed Earth mod 1.14.4 for minecraft adds a block that will rapidly spawn mobs in the darkness with some additional config options. It is made by sneak clicking a wither rose on normal dirt (can be disabled in config)
- * Min tick time between spawns (default 50)
* max tick time between spawns (default 250)
* mob cap – mobs stop spawning from cursed earth above this amount (default 250)
* mob spawns ignores light level (default false)
* cursed earth dies in sunlight (default true)
* spread naturally in darkness (default true)
* spawn distance – minimum distance that players have to be before cursed earth spawns mobs (default 1)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge 1.14.4
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Cursed Earth modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Cursed Earth mod 1.14.4:
cursedearth-1.4a.jar (197.24 KB – Update last Released File on November 20, 2019)