Creatures and Beasts mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 for minecraft is a work in progress mod. At the moment, it mostly focuses on the ‘creatures‘ part of the name, adding only two passive mobs. The mod will be updated in the future and add even more creatures from the smallest snails to the biggest monsters.
Please note: Please note that the quality of the first release is not equal to the quality of future versions; animations, sounds, item textures, and ai will all be updated.
– The little grebe: A cute little duck that lives in rivers and lakes and likes to eat fish. The model is based on a little grebe I used to take care of called Pingu.
– The lizards: A small little friend from the jungles and deserts. Apple slices might cheer up the sad ones
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Creatures and Beasts mod 1.16.3/1.16.4:
CNB-1.16.3_4-22.214.171.124.jar (563.64 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 07, 2021)