Minecraft CreativeCore – mc 1.18/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a core mod for RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic, CraftingManager. This mod contains parts of the still-in-progress “Forge Development Library”, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
Nothing else than a simple core mod required by most of my mods, containing useful features like a gui-api, packet system, dynamic rendering system, easy asm transformation name manager and other useful stuff.
Performance Improvment (Huge lag spike fix)video: merged into forge
- Packet system (supports splitted packets)
- Recipe system
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe
- Transformer API (obfuscated name converter)
- Event system (by N247s)
- InfoStack objects (a way to uniform itemstack groups)
- Fake world
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed
Download Links for Creativecore mod:
CreativeCore_v2.4.1_mc1.18.1.jar (925.19 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versins)
CreativeCore_v2.3.0_mc1.17.1.jar (1.15 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versins)
CreativeCore_v2.2.0_mc1.16.5.jar (396.94 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 Versions)
CreativeCore_v1.10.70_mc1.12.2.jar (1.15 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versins)
– Added isFastRender to OptifineHelper
(Update last Released File on January 30, 2022)