Minecraft CreativeCore – mc 1.19.2, 1.18.2 is a core mod for RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic, CraftingManager. This mod contains parts of the still-in-progress “Forge Development Library”, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
Nothing else than a simple core mod required by most of my mods, containing useful features like a gui-api, packet system, dynamic rendering system, easy asm transformation name manager and other useful stuff.
Performance Improvment (Huge lag spike fix)video: merged into forge
- Packet system (supports splitted packets)
- Recipe system
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe
- Transformer API (obfuscated name converter)
- Event system (by N247s)
- InfoStack objects (a way to uniform itemstack groups)
- Fake world
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric API
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed
Download Links for Creativecore mod:
CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.6.14_mc1.18.2.jar (836 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 forge Versins)
CreativeCore_FABRIC_v2.6.14_mc1.19.jar (873 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 fabric Versins)
CreativeCore_FABRIC_v2.7.4_mc1.19.1.jar (875 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19.2 Fabric Versins)
CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.7.4_mc1.19.jar (875 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19.2 Forge Versins)
(Update last Released File on August 21, 2022)