Minecraft CreativeCore v1.9.30 – mc 1.12.2 is a core mod for RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic, CraftingManager. This mod contains parts of the still-in-progress “Forge Development Library”, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
Nothing else than a simple core mod required by most of my mods, containing useful features like a gui-api, packet system, dynamic rendering system, easy asm transformation name manager and other useful stuff.
Performance Improvment (Huge lag spike fix)video: merged into forge
- Packet system (supports splitted packets)
- Recipe system
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe
- Transformer API (obfuscated name converter)
- Event system (by N247s)
- InfoStack objects (a way to uniform itemstack groups)
- Fake world
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed