CraftTweaker mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is a continuation of Minetweaker3 by StanH. MineTweaker allows you to customize your modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things.
MineTweaker is a Minecraft Forge mod that allows you to add and remove crafting recipes, furnace recipes, mod recipes, item names, ore dictionary contents and much more.
|Minecraft mod name||CraftTweaker mod|
|Credit||jaredlll08 – StanH|
|Last Released File:||March 19, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Servers can thus change their configuration without having to distribute new files.
Scripts can even be stored in two places – there is a global scripting directory that’s applied to every world hosted on that server (mostly useful for defining default behavior in modpacks played in single-player) and a per-world scripting directory. Scripts in the world directory can override global scripts. For map makers, this means they can distribute their own scripts with their map.
For modpack builders, this functionality means that it is interesting to include MineTweaker in your modpack even if you don’t have an immediate need for it – server owners may wish to customize their own instance.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for CraftTweaker mod 1.12.2:
CraftTweaker2-1.12-4.1.16.jar (1.29 MB – Update last Released File on March 19, 2019)