Controlling minecraft mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds the ability to search for keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding menu, this allows players to easily find a key binding in the menu.
Adds a button that will only show KeyBindings that conflict with each other, which makes it easier to fix them.
By holding CTRL you can see the Keys that have not been bound yet!
|Minecraft mod name||Controlling mod|
|Last Released File:||October, 2021|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.16.5|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Controlling mod:
- Controlling-3.0.10.jar (25.42 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
- Controlling-188.8.131.52.jar (47.71 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
- Controlling-184.108.40.206.jar (52.56 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 05, 2021)