Colds: Skunks Mod (Forge) 1.16.5 for minecraft is adds SKUNK!!!!
Skunks can Drop Leather and Stink Glands with a chance to also drop “Stink Potions”. Bonus: Killing a skunk with an arrow has a chance to drop a Stink Arrow!
Getting close to a skunk risks you getting “Sprayed” with the Stinky Effect. (NOTE: They will not spray you in CREATIVE MODE)
Skunks will also “Panic” whenever a Wolf is nearby!
Entities with “Stinky” will repel MOST attackers. Skeletons however are immune to the Stink effect (No Noses), but they can lose this immunity in the Config File if you wish.
You’ll be able to craft “Stink Arrows” by surrounding a “Lingering Potion of Stink” with 8 arrows in the crafting table.
Stink Potions can be brewed using the Stink Glands.
Currently, Skunks can spawn with 4 randomly generated Textures.
BONUS: By surrounding a MILK BUCKET with GLASS BOTTLES in the Crafting Table, you can now make 8 MILK BOTTLES!!! These have the same Curative Properties of a Milk Bucket, but they’re stackable to 16!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Colds: Skunks Mod 1.16.5:
ColdsSkunks(FORGE)1.16.4-1.0.3.jar (88.75 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 31, 2021)