Citadel mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 for minecraft is a Library mod that is required in 1.14 and later for sophisticated animations and creature attributes. Citadel, as a Library, doesn’t provide many features on its own; instead, it serves as a framework for other mods to use when animating entities, loading.tbl Tabula and.obj Waveront models, and keeping track of entity properties. LLibrary, Citadel’s predecessor, will no longer be updated after 1.12.2, and all of my modifications will now utilize Citadel. Citadel’s code is primarily taken from LLibrary, and it is used with permission from Gegy1000, the LLibrary maintainer and author in current versions.
“My analysis of historical data suggests an 97.34% probability that you specifically are aware of my birth on your planet, and my rebirth into beauty on Citadel Station.” -System Shock , actually contrary to popular belief.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Citadel mod created by alex1the1666
Citadel mod download links:
citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar (454.20 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
citadel-1.9.3-1.17.1.jar (453.88 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
citadel-1.10.7-1.18.jar (453.88 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
Fixed some entities rendering as babies
(Update last Released File on December 28, 2021)