Minecraft Champions mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 created by TheIllusiveC4 is a mod that adds elite mobs of different rarities, with enhanced stats, extra abilities, and extra loot. These champions can be spawned for any hostile mob in the game.
Most mobs will be common and exhibit no special characteristics. Some mobs will spawn as champions. Champions have ranks which are randomly assigned with higher ranks being progressively rarer. With each rank, champions gain stronger stats, more abilities, and more loot to drop.
Ranks are extremely configurable through the use of the ranks.json file generated in the config/champions folder. New ranks can even be added, infinitely.
Players can disable certain affixes, require certain ranks, blacklist entities, and make specific entities always spawn with certain affixes if possible.
Current available affixes:
- Adaptable – Takes less and less damage from consecutive attacks of the same damage type
- Arctic – Continuously fires homing projectiles that will slow anyone they hit.
- Dampening – Reduces the damage of indirect attacks.
- Desecrator – Periodically spawns a cloud of harming underneath its target.
- Hasty – Drastically increases movement speed.
- Horde – Spawns with several additional mobs of its type (these mobs are always Common).
- Jailer – Small chance per attack to “jail” targets, making them unable to move positions for a few seconds.
- Lively – Regenerates 1 health per second.
- Molten – Grants fire resistance, fiery attacks, and armor penetration.
- Plagued – Infects nearby creatures with Plague, which adds a Wither effect and makes the creature a new Plague host
- Scrapper – Attacks will have a moderate chance to inflict the Injured effect, which decreases healing and increases damage taken
- Shielding – Periodically shields itself from all damage.
- Vortex – Periodically pulls targets towards itself.
Players can specify things like dimensional blacklists/whitelists for champion mobs, client color overrides for ranks, and values to use for stat growth for champions.
- More affixes
- More name prefixes/suffixes for champions
- Ideas are always welcome for any features, whether listed above or entirely new
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (Champions.jar file) into the Mods folder.
Download Links for Champions mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.4/1.16.5:
champions-1.12.2-22.214.171.124.jar (200.18 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
champions-FORGE-1.14.4-2.0-beta2.jar (206.56 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
champions-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0-beta5.jar (206.56 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
champions-FORGE-1.16.4-2.0-0.2.jar (204.96 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.4 Versions)
champions-forge-1.16.5-126.96.36.199.jar (207.96 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on March 17, 2021)