CC: Tweaked mod 1.14.4/1.13/1.12.2 for minecraft is a fork of ComputerCraft which aims to provide earlier access to experimental and in-development features of the mod.
CC: Tweaked contains the all features of the latest alpha, as well as numerous bug fixes, performance improvements and several additional features, here’s a couple of exciting features:
- Replace LuaJ with Cobalt.
- Allow running multiple computers at the same time.
- Websocket support in the HTTP library.
- Wired modems and cables act more like multiparts.
- Add map-like rendering for pocket computers.
- Allow printed pages and books to be read like maps, and displayed in item frames.
- Adds the /computercraft command, offering various diagnostic tools for server owners. This allows operators to track which computers are hogging resources, turn on and shutdown multiple computers at once and interact with computers remotely.
- Add full-block wired modems, allowing one to wrap non-solid peripherals (such as turtles, or chests if Plethora is installed).
Changes from the last CC:Tweaked release
This is just a minor bugfix release to solve some issues with the filesystem rewrite
- Fix computers not loading if resource packs are enabled
- Fix stdin not being recognised as a usable input
- Return an unsigned byte rather than a signed one for no-args
- Enable the
debuglibrary by default.
- Clean up configuration files, moving various properties into sub-categories. Config files should be automatically upgrades, but let me know if issues occur.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for CC: Tweaked mod 1.14.4/1.12.2:
cc-tweaked-1.12.2-1.85.2.jar (1.85 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions)
cc-tweaked-1.13.2-1.83.1.jar (1.80 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.13 Versions)
cc-tweaked-1.14.4-1.85.2.jar (1.75 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.14 Versions)
(Update last Released File on November 30, 2019)