The CC: Tweaked mod for Minecraft (1.19/1.18.2/1.12.2) is a fork of ComputerCraft that seeks to provide players early access to experimental and in-development elements of the mod.
CC: Tweaked includes all of the features of the current alpha, as well as several bug fixes, speed enhancements, and new features. Here are a few highlights:
- Cobalt should be used instead of LuaJ.
- Allow several computers to be used at the same time.
- Support for websockets in the HTTP library.
- Modems and wires that are wired behave more like multiparts.
- For pocket computers, provide map-like rendering.
- Allow printed pages and books to be read and presented in item frames as if they were maps.
- Adds the /computercraft command, which provides server owners with a variety of diagnostic tools. This allows operators to see which computers are wasting resources, switch on and off numerous computers at once, and remotely communicate with machines.
Add full-block wired modems to allow non-solid peripherals to be wrapped (such as turtles, or chests if Plethora is installed).
More: Crafttweaker mod
Changes from the last CC:Tweaked release
This is merely a modest bugfix release to address certain filesystem rewriting problems.
- If resource packs are enabled, fix machines that aren’t loading.
- Fix the issue when stdin isn’t recognized as a valid input.For
- no-args, return an unsigned byte rather than a signed one.read()
- By default, the debug library is enabled.
- Move numerous attributes into sub-categories to clean up setup files. Config files should be upgraded automatically, but please let me know if there are any problems.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for CC: Tweaked mod:
cc-tweaked-1.12.2-1.86.1.jar (1.85 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
cc-tweaked-1.19-1.100.8.jar (2 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.19 Versions)
cc-tweaked-1.18.2-1.100.8.jar (1.82 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 21, 2022)